We are committed to offering the highest standards of products and services. Thus, we value each of our existing or prospective clients and aim at maintaining appropriate protection of your personal data (“Data”).
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information (or personal data) is any information that identifies you personally whether directly (for example, your name) or indirectly (for example, information about your use of the Service).
We collect the following personal information from you:
1) Basic identity and contact information: We collect your name, title, postal/delivery address, email address, and telephone number if you purchase any products on the Site. We may also collect some or all of this information if you:
2) sign up to receive our marketing communications;
3) contact or correspond with us about the Service (or any component of it);
4) Payment information: We collect your payment card details and billing address if you purchase any products on the Site. We won’t retain your payment card details for longer than is necessary in order to fulfill your order.
5) Transaction information: We keep a record of your order history, including the products purchased and the date, time, and value of each transaction, and your billing and shipping address;
6) Account login: If you register for “Membership” and the Site and create an account, we keep a record of your account login username and email address in case you need reminding of these in the future;
7) Marketing and communications preferences: We collect information regarding your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communications preferences.
9) your browsing activity and use of the Service; and
10) the device you have used to access the Site (including the make, model, and operating system, internet protocol (IP) address (from which we may derive your geographic location), browser type, and mobile device identifiers).
11) Social Media: If you mention RAFINAD Parfumerie or RAFINAD s.r.o.-related information in a posting on any social media platform, such as Facebook, Instagram, or YouTube, we may collect publicly-available information about your post, including your name, social media handle, your location, the date and time of your post, the content of your post and any images and/or videos included with your post. We will only collect data that the social media provider has expressly permitted us to receive as a result of your privacy settings on those social media platforms. We do not have any control over the privacy practices of the social media platforms; please see their privacy statements for details of how they use your personal information, whom they share it with, and how to manage your privacy settings on those platforms.
TYPES OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect such non-personal and personal information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the services;
2. To provide our users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
PERSONAL INFORMATION STORAGE, USE, SHARING, AND DISCLOSE
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases, and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
RAFINAD s.r.o. is the sole recipient of the data. We will only transmit your personal data to a third-party when:
1) You have given us your prior consent for the sharing of this information.
2) RAFINAD s.r.o. must share this information with third parties to provide you with the service you request.
3) RAFINAD s.r.o. is summoned by a judicial authority or any other authority. other administrative authority to communicate the information to it.
4) RAFINAD s.r.o. has endeavored to implement all useful precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed, or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
The Site and apps are not directed to children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children without permission from a parent or guardian unless permitted by applicable law.
You must be at least sixteen years old to provide Us with your personal information and eighteen years old to engage in transactions on our store or the Site, or apps. By engaging in transactions with us, you affirm that you are at least eighteen years old and are fully able to enter into and be legally bound by such transactions.
If we are notified (by contacting Us at at "Contact Us") or learn that a minor has submitted personal data to us through our media or otherwise, we will delete such personal information.
How do links from the Site to other sites or apps affect me?
DURATION OF KEEPING USER'S PERSONAL INFORMATION
1) legal obligation(s) under applicable law to retain information for a certain period of time;
2) statute of limitations under applicable law;
3) the warranty period for any products you have purchased from us;
4) potential or actual disputes; and
5) guidelines issued by relevant data protection authorities.
Otherwise, we securely delete your personal information from our systems when it is no longer needed.
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes, we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
You may request access to the personal information we maintain about you. If you request such access, we will provide you with all the information as required by law on the purposes of the processing, categories of data processed, categories of recipients, data retention term, etc.).
You may also request that We correct, amend, erase, any information which is incomplete, out of date, or inaccurate.
You can request the deletion of your personal information:
1) if your personal information is no longer necessary for the purpose of the data processing;
2) you have withdrawn your consent on the data processing based exclusively on such consent;
3) you objected to the data processing;
4) the personal information processing is unlawful;
4) the personal information must be erased to comply with a legal obligation applicable.
You can request the restriction of the processing:
1) in the event the accuracy of your personal information is contested to allow us to check such accuracy,
2) if you wish to restrict your personal information rather than deleting it even though the processing is unlawful,
3) if you wish us to keep your personal information because you need it for your defense in the context of legal claims
4) if you have objected to the processing but RAFINAD s.r.o. conducts verification to check whether it has legitimate grounds for such processing which may override your own rights.
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at or send us a mail to RAFINAD s.r.o., Masarykova 19/11, 353 01, Mariánské Lázně (Marienbad), Czech Republic.
www.rafinadparfumerie.com and any other website operated by or on behalf of RAFINAD s.r.o.
Cookies are small text files that are transferred and stored by your web browser to your computer or mobile device when you visit or use a website. Cookies contain information that is unique to your web browser, which means they can be used to distinguish you from other website users and allow the website to remember your choices and preferences during your visit.
Cookies can be considered as ‘first party’ or ‘third-party’ cookies depending on the domain that places them. First-party cookies are cookies set by a website visited by the user (so in this instance, are cookies placed by the RAFINAD s.r.o. on the Site). Third-party cookies are set by a domain other than that of the website visited by the user, so if a user visits a Website and a third-party organization sets a cookie through that website, this would be a third-party cookie. RAFINAD s.r.o. has both first and third-party cookies on the Site.
Cookies can also be considered as ‘persistent' or ‘session’ cookies depending on their duration. Persistent cookies remain on a user's device for the period of time specified in those cookies and are activated each time that user visits the website that created the cookies, until the cookies expire or are disabled by the user. Session cookies allow the actions of a user to be linked during a single browsing session. A session starts when a user opens a browser window and ends when the browser window is closed, following which all session cookies are deleted.
Pixel tags and Web beacons are tiny graphic images that allow us or preferred service providers to track analytic information about your visit to the Site (such as pages viewed or links clicked) and monitor when HTML emails are opened.
1) provide essential features and functionality on the Site, such as enabling you to select products, place them in your shopping basket and make a purchase;
2) make the Site as easy and intuitive as possible for you to use;
3) monitor and analyze website usage and performance so that we can measure the effectiveness of the Site, improve how it operates (including security) and the product selection and services available through it;
4) recognize you when you return to the Site in order to improve functionality for your benefit, particularly if you have chosen to use the “My Account” service;
5) for us to market to you, particularly web banner advertisements and targeted updates;
6) alert you to new areas that may be of interest to you; and
7) remember certain information about your browsing activity on the Site, such as the web pages or products you have viewed and what your preferences are. This information can then be used to personalize and improve the way you interact with the Site (for example, in terms of displaying content that we think might be relevant to you based on your previous activity) and to inform you of special offers and promotions that are tailored to your interests (where you have consented to receive marketing communications from us).
We also permit a number of third-party cookies on the Site to assist and enable our marketing programs and to meet our contractual obligations to record business transactions that were driven by leads (advertisements/ links) from third-party websites.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Different cookies have different functions. The Site uses the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are essential for the Site to operate. For example, they enable you to log into secure areas of the Site (such as “My Account”, if you choose to create one) or add products to your shopping basket so you are able to view and pay for these when you have finished browsing. Some of the cookies we use help secure your browsing session and verify that the session is valid. You cannot opt-out of these cookies as the website cannot function properly without them.
We use some first-party cookies and these allow us to measure and analyze how you use the Site so that we can measure the effectiveness of the Site and improve the way the Site works. We also use third-party analytics providers to assist us with this process. Our main analytic provider is Google, Inc. through their Google Analytics platform. To find out more about Google Analytics you can follow this link: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en-GB
You can opt-out of Google analytics. To find out how please visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
These cookies allow the Site to remember choices you make when visiting and recognize you when you return in order to provide functionality for your benefit. For example, functionality cookies allow the Site to remember settings that are specific to you, such as your login details for “My Account” if you choose to create an account with us, so that you don’t have to log back in from the same device each time you visit (provided the relevant cookie was not disabled in the interim).
These cookies track your use of the Site, including the web pages or products you have viewed or put in your shopping basket. This information enables us to build a profile of your preferences so that we can display content on the Site and other websites and apps that is more relevant to you and your interests. This may include delivering targeted advertising on the Site or other websites and apps that you visit, or preventing you from being targeted by advertisements, or limiting the number of times you see a particular advertisement.
In addition, if you have consented to receive marketing communications from us by email, direct mail, SMS text, or telephone, we will use the information collected by these cookies to provide you with special offers and promotions that are tailored to your preferences, based on your previous activity on the Site. These cookies will also enable us to measure and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
We work with a number of providers of tracking services. The cookies employed by these service providers allow them to record business transactions generated by third-party leads and advertisements and allow us to pay commission to the originators of those leads. The purpose of the tracking cookies is to allocate one successful advertisement to a particular transaction and to perform the corresponding billing services. Personally, identifiable information is neither collected nor processed nor used in this tracking.
The analytical/performance, functionality, and targeting/advertising cookies on the Site are not strictly necessary for the Site to function but improve the overall performance of the Site and provide you with a better user experience. You can delete or block these cookies by changing the setting on your web browser that allows you to delete or block the setting of some or all cookies. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. Each browser is a little different, so check your browser Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookie settings.
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
Cookie settings in Firefox
Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
Cookie settings in Google Chrome
Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
Cookie settings in Android
To opt-out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at or send us a mail to: RAFINAD s.r.o., Masarykova 19/11, 353 01, Mariánské Lázně (Marienbad), Czech Republic.
Last update on 20/04/2021